Motivation vs Discipline Question

Today we received a question which I thought was quite interesting and wanted to share with you:


Loving your hypnosis c.d.'s. I'll write more when I have used them for a couple of weeks.  Here's a question for you. What would be the difference between the motivation cd and the self discipline cd? Thanks, Terrisa


Here is our answer:


There is of course overlap in areas across some albums, and some albums do compliment each other too and I would say this is the case with these two albums. However each of our albums are completely unique, and recorded with a unique script and you will be able to tell a clear difference in the language, how you are hypnotically guided, and in the suggestions used. Generally though I would say motivation is an album to try if you have difficulty "getting started", and self discipline would be more for if you get started and then fizzle out, or struggle to complete projects / work.

I hope this helps, and hope you enjoy all of our albums - we would love to hear back from you about your results!


I hope you found this interesting - so what's your biggest issue? Motivation or self discipline?

No comments:

Post a Comment