Entrepreneur Mindset Hypnosis Competition

Recently Natural Hypnosis had a competition to win their 2 new albums - here is one entry, which also shows a lot of typical experience with hypnosis:
I believe I would be a good candidate for your “Entrepreneur Mindset” and “Business Success” because I plan to use business to make the world a better place. I am currently involved in several businesses. One of my businesses that I’m focused on is Self Sustainable living.

My focus is to help people make their homes sustainable so that they are producing food (and storing it), water, clean renewable energy and help them create wealth from their homes. My plan is to help individuals and their families so that no matter what happens economically they will be able to survive and live happy healthy lives. I am also involved in an internet business.

I am using this to help others create wealth, to educate and sell them products that enhance the body, mind and soul (including yours) as well as keep them informed about ways to better the world, economic changes etc, so that as many people as possible can live a happy healthy wealthy abundant life.

I am also involved with a company called prepaid legal. The point of this is to help provide families and individuals with affordable and good legal protection and to give individuals the opportunity to make extra money or replace their jobs with sustainable residual income. My plan is to get enough people involved in this service so that we can push government and congress to allow us to make the world a better place. This would also provide jobs for so many of the people in law school.

Currently we are so regulated by government and the elite class that they are not allowing us to create vertical farms (witch would feed the entire world), stop adding chemicals to our food supply, stop poisoning our air and environment, create better and more fulfilling jobs and careers, better schools etc. I feel that prepaid legal is a good way to break through the regulations and force the government and elite class to allow us to do what’s right for humanity and evolve as a society.
I am also involved in two groups of very wealthy, healthy, loving people who’s purpose is to help others create the life of there dreams, increase health and prosperity, evolve spiritually, make friendships and romantic relationships etc. These groups are set up as a business structure and I will need an “Entrepreneur mindset” and “Business Success” attitude to expand our goals and become successful in helping the masses.

I am also in the process of writing a book. The purpose of this book is to teach people to define all three aspects of their being (body, mind, spirit, conscious, sub conscious, super conscious, heart, mind, soul, etc) and teach them to eliminate ether negative frequencies from all three parts of their being and increase the positive frequencies thus raising the vibration of their overall being. This will heal their bodies, strengthen their mind and soul/energy field and give them a stronger connection with God, the ether, supraconscious, love, source energy or whatever you prefer to call the creative energy of life.

I plan to take the profit I make from my businesses and my book and invest it in vertical food and hemp farming and recourse development. If I am successful this will provide an unlimited amount of jobs, food, clothing, housing, oil, paper and much more anywhere in the world.

If you choose me for your free “entrepreneur mindset” and “business success” I will use them to help make the world a better place.

Your “natural tranquility”, “natural focus” and “natural self assurance have been helping me a great deal. I have been going through some very hard times mentally and your audios have been helping me get back on track.

I believe that everything happens for a reason. The timing and the nature of your audios is not a coincidence.

If you choose me I will use your free hypnosis downloads to help accomplish my goals and I will tell the world of your part in my success story. I am looking forward to using more of your products and telling others of their benefits.

Much Love, Brian Whitne

No comments:

Post a Comment